In an increasingly regulated global world, Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) compliance is a key part of any enterprise strategy. The complexity of the HS&E strategy will differ depending on the size and type of enterprise, but the key goals and objectives are very often the same, these include:
- Comply with local, national and international HS&E regulations (E.g. EPA, OSHA, RIDDOR, etc.)
- Reduce and manage exposure to risks (E.g. Legal, Financial, Brand and Reputation)
- Provide a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly setting for employees, customers, shareholders, partners, suppliers and the community as a whole.
- Promote and support HS&E sustainability.
The challenges today for most small, medium and large enterprises are:
- How to achieve operational excellence in HS&E.
- How to develop a strong HS&E culture.
- How to measure the HS&E maturity.
The HS&E challenge can be met by the use of our GRCPoint™ – HS&E solution in combination with a single framework that we have developed called GRCFrame™.
GRCPoint™ & GRCFrame™ – HS&E enables you to comply with EPA, OSHA, RIDDOR and other local, national and international regulations and standards. GRCPoint™ – HS&E is a key tool in dealing with HS&E performance reporting requirements. With changing regulatory requirements, enterprises need a solution which can support traditional HS&E requirements and emerging needs such as global warming, greenhouse gas reporting and carbon trading. Enterprises today are putting themselves at risk by not managing their HS&E portfolio and their HS&E data. They need to integrate their HS&E compliance and risk management activities in a single on-premise or off-premise platform.
GRCPoint™ – HS&E can be deployed out of the box so that your business can focus on crucial operational areas to implement long term improvements in productivity, customer satisfaction and profitability.
The use of GRCPoint™ – HS&E solutions can provide small, medium and large enterprises with the following tangible and intangible benefits:
- Compliance with local, national and international standards and best practices.
- Measure and improve health, safety and environment reporting and management processes.
- React to health, safety and environment incidents efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and monitor centrally all aspects of HS&E including compliance, risk, impact, costs, policies & procedures, incidents, audits, corrective actions, key performance indicators, etc.
- Reduction of legal costs related to local, national and international regulations non compliance.
- Reduction of costs related to HS&E risks.
- Reduction of costs related to HS&E systems management.
- Reduction of costs if hosted in a Shared SharePoint/Office 365 environment.
- Reduction of manual process inconsistencies, delays and inefficiencies.
- Reduction of quality related costs.
- Improvement in HS&E staff collaboration and management.
- Improvement of local, national and international brand, image, and reputation.
- Improvement in providing reliable, consistent and standardized information.
- Improvement of HS&E policies, procedures and processes.
- Improvement of HS&E culture.
- Improvement of HS&E maturity.
Click the link below to view a PDF version of the GRCPoint™ – HS&E Brochure.
GRCPoint™ – HS&E PDF Brochure